NXG are looking for a Music Producer to join our production team producing music for artists on NXG Records as well as providing admin support across all NXG’s programmes. You will mainly be producing POP, Hip hop, R&B and other urban genres; it will be beneficial if applicants can play an instrument.
Other duties include
- Producing tracks based on production briefs
- Facilitate recording sessions with clients and in house artist
- Maintaining physical and electronic records; documenting a variety of information regarding production and performance of recorded material. Auditing of past databases may also be a necessity.
- Participating in creative and marketing meetings, while documenting all of the meeting’s minutes.
- Carry out any administrative duties across NXG’s music educational programmers
- Assisting in the search for new talent. This includes placing ads, maintaining correspondence, reviewing demo submissions, etc.
Working Week: 37 hours per week: minimum hours 30 hours / week
Weekly Wage: £98.05 national minimum apprentice wage £2.65/hour plus
Eligibility Criteria :
- 16 -24 years old
- No degree qualification
- On Job seekers allowance
To express interest in this vacancy, email your production showreel and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org