Learn the many aspects of public relations in this new role at a successful, growing company. Chance for an organised, flexible team-player to immerse themselves in a range of work, across a number of projects within a fun and motivated environment.
- Writing articles on music , lifestyle and sport for our blog
- Writing and sending press releases to media outlets
- Maintaining social network presence
- provide day-to-day administrative support for the team which could vary from filing client documents to making phone calls regarding an upcoming event.
- welcome clients and visitors to the office as well as answer the telephone; this will require a good telephone manner and professional approach.
- Responsibility for monitoring and maintaining office supplies is an essential part of the role.
- Assist with mail merges using Outlook and Excel, including helping to source the correct details for people who we will be sending correspondence to.
Working Week: 37 hours per week: minimum hours 30 hours / week
Weekly Wage: £98.05 national minimum apprentice wage £2.65/hour plus
Eligibility Criteria :
- 16 -24 years old
- No degree qualification
- On Job seekers allowance
To express interest in this vacancy, email your production showreel and cv to email@example.com