NXG Entertainment is an up coming events and artist management company, we are looking to fill a position within our marketing depart for an individual to primarily focus on creating online visual content and online promotion for our artist and events .
You must be passionate about video making and online marketing through social networking, eager to learn and daring to try. You must be able to work flexibly. Many of our events and artist related activities are in the evening or even weekend. You must be able to committee to your arranged shifts.
- Video production, editing, on location filming, video graphics
- Quality control of services and products to clients
- Project based responsibility for audio and visual engineering and editing
- Manage video post production through editing
- Uploading and marketing content using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Plan video shoots for artist including location sourcing
Good interpersonal skills and out-going character is also desired. As you might have to deal with clients on ad-hoc basis. You must also have good knowledge of basic video making and understand of online marketing. Other interests and skills such as music or article writing will be desirable but not essential.
Working Week: 37 hours per week: minimum hours 30 hours / week
Weekly Wage: £98.05 national minimum apprentice wage £2.65/hour plus
Eligibility Criteria :
- 16 -24 years old
- No degree qualification
- On Job seekers allowance
To express interest in this vacancy, email your production showreel and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org