Thank you for visiting the NXG Group website at www.nxgonline.co.uk (the “website”).
NXG Group is a company incorporated in England and Wales (no. 7199599). The company registered address is Unit 17-19 Cannon Wharf, 35 Evelyn Street, SE8 5RT.
It complies with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 (the ‘e-Privacy Directive), which require that certain information must be given to website visitors.
Your personal information
Where you provide personal information to NXG Group, it will be used only for the service you requested.
We do not automatically capture or store personal data from visitors to the site, except to log the user’s IP address and session information such as the duration of the visit to the site and the nature of the browser used. This information is used only for administration of the site system and in the compilation of statistics used by us to assess the use of the site.
Your information will only be captured and stored if you have submitted an online form, purchased lessons online or have requested further information. If you wish us to provide you with a copy of the information we hold about you, we will do this at no charge.
Your privacy is of the greatest importance to us and we will never release your personal information to any outside company for mailing nor marketing purposes.
1. General information
When you log in or create an account with us we collect certain personal information from you (for example: your name, email address, payment address and details). Such information is treated as strictly confidential, and is held on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
In order to serve you most efficiently, reputable third-party banking and finance (including PayPal) and distribution firms handle our credit card transactions and order fulfilment. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. These firms have strict obligations to keep your personal information private.
2. NXG Group Cookies
To make full use of the social networking and personalised features on www.nxgonline.co.uk, your computer, tablet or mobile phone needs to accept Cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of our Website by using Cookies.
Cookies are small text files containing information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit certain web pages. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
“Session cookies” keep track of you while you navigate our website, and will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
“Persistent cookies” enable our website to recognise you when you visit, and they remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our Website.
Cookies do not store sensitive information (for example: your name, address or payment details); they simply hold the ‘key’ which, once you have logged in to a Website, is associated with this information.
However, if you prefer to restrict, block or delete Cookies from www.nxgonline.co.uk or any other website, you can use your browser to do this (see 5. Managing Cookies below). Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s manual) to learn how to change your Cookie preferences. Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites (including this one).
Here is a list of the main Cookies used by us and what they are used for:
|PHPSESSID||General purpose cookie, used for checking whether you are a logged in user and keeping you logged in during your session. This is generated by WordPress , the CMS that powers this website|
3. Third Party Cookies
When you visit www.nxgonline.co.uk, you may encounter some Cookies that are not related to us.
If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example, such as Poll Daddy, YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Google and you may be sent Cookies from these websites. As we do not control these Cookies, we recommend you check the third-party websites for more information about their Cookies and how to manage them.
Some of our business partners that may set Cookies on www.nxgonline.co.uk include:
Business Partner name
Purpose of Cookie
4. www.nxgonline.co.uk ‘share’ tools
If you ‘share’ www.nxgonline.co.uk content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent Cookies from these websites. We do not control the setting of these Cookies, so you will need to check their websites for more information about their Cookies and how to manage them.
5. Managing Cookies
If cookies are not enabled on your computer, your ‘shopping’ experience on our website will be limited to browsing and researching; you will not be able to book online with us.
To enable cookies
To find out the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
How to check whether cookies are enabled on your computer:
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet options’ , then click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
3. Settings above Medium will disable cookies
1. Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Then select the Privacy icon
3. Click on Cookies, then select ‘allow sites to set cookies’
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click on ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
3. Click ‘Save’
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Preferences’ options
2. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files
3. Select the ‘Never Ask’ option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Click on ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select the ‘Only from site you navigate to’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy & Security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’
2. Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
3. Then select ‘Accept cookies’ option
All other browsers
Please consult the relevant Manual, documents or Online Resources.
To learn more about the Cookies on your device set by other companies, and opt out of them if you wish, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices